The Chic Handbag – Iconic Koala

(3 customer reviews) 14 sold

$35.0

Premium Totes Impact icons-01
Premium Totes Impact icons-02
Premium Totes Impact icons-03
Premium Totes Impact icons-04

The iconic Koala is one of our very favorite animals, because of the hectic life they lead! They spend 10% of their life eating and the other 90% of their life… sleeping! Oh, the life! Unfortunately, forest fires have endangered the Koala population. It’s up to us to make the planet a better place, for them.

  • Made with 100% organic cotton fabric
  • Inner lining made from water-resistant recycled PET bottles (8 bottles recycled)
  • Vegan leather handles for comfortable carrying
  • Outside zipper closure with a handy inner zipper pocket
  • Made with love in ethically certified manufacturing facilities

QTY

Out of stock

Email when stock available

Use code ECO10 to get 10% off on your first purchase!

Description

Spice up your sustainable life with the eco-friendly Chic Handbag! Made with water-resistant organic cotton, this is the perfect handbag to head out on local adventures! Made with recycled PET bottles and organic cotton. With a small pocket on the inside to store your monopoly money!

Specifications

13.5" X 14" X 3"

Materials
  • Outer Material - 100% Water-resistant Organic Cotton. Organic cotton is a really awesome fabric because it combines the best of cotton, while grown with less water, pesticides, and energy!
  • Lining - Water-resistant Recycled PET bottle material. Recycled PET is absolutely amazing for the environment as we actually take waste plastic out of the environment and give it a cute second life! BPA, Phtalalates, Lead and PVC free.
Wash Care And Maintenance

Do not wash, wipe with a damp cloth. Do not iron, air dry.

Usage

This designer handbag is great as a fashion travel handbag, sustainable handbag for women, office bag, shoulder tote bag and weekend travel bag!

RETURNS AND REFUNDS

We stand by our products! Each of our products has been carefully designed to have the highest levels of quality and sustainability. But if you ever find yourself not completely happy, we will take back the product (no questions asked!). Just drop us an email on [email protected]. We just ask that you try and let us know within 30 days

You May Also Like

3 reviews for The Chic Handbag – Iconic Koala

  1. Priyanka (Reviewed on Amazon India)

    Good quality product I didn’t keep this product as size was small but if you love eco friendly products then this is a must buy as quality , packaging and idea behind creating this is good and unique.

  2. Raksha Salunkhe (Reviewed on Amazon India)

    Good product Good product

  3. D Harichandana (Reviewed on Amazon India)

    The best eco-friendly gifting option Had gifted this to my friend who is an expecting mother and was moving to a different city for work. I wanted to ensure everything around her is sustainable and gives a positive vibe, and hence Eco Right, happened. She recently mentioned how much she’s loving it for daily use.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published.

×