Lunch Bag – You are what you eat
Did you know that 90% of the earth?s water sources now have microplastics in them? This microplastic is going into our food every single day. This doesn?t sound like the best thing going into our body! Say no to plastic today and put an end to this epidemic!
- Made with sturdy natural canvas
- Thermally insulated to keep the food warm for 4 to 6 hours
- Outside open pocket and bottle holder inside
- Made with love in ethically certified manufacturing facilities
Use code ECO10 to get 10% off on your first purchase!
This lunch bag can store everything, and we mean everything. We call this a lunch bag but it's basically a breakfast, lunch and dinner bag! It's insulated to keep your food warm for longer! It's also leakproof so it's okay if you forget to close the lid on your bottle one day, just wipe the bag down with a cloth. We also made this super easy to wash, cause TBH we're messy eaters. Just chuck it in the washing machine and you're good to go!
8.5” X 11” X 5”
- Outer Material - 100% Canvas Cotton. Strong and sturdy natural canvas material. Insulated to keep food warm
- Lining - Water-resistant Recycled PET bottle material. Recycled PET is absolutely amazing for the environment as we actually take waste plastic out of the environment and give it a cute second life! BPA, Phtalalates, Lead and PVC free.
Machine wash cold, wash with like colors, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, cool iron, do not dry clean.
Perfect for all age groups – kids, toddlers, adults, men and women, Carry on a picnic, to work, to school and even the beach.
We stand by our products! Each of our products has been carefully designed to have the highest levels of quality and sustainability. But if you ever find yourself not completely happy, we will take back the product (no questions asked!). Just drop us an email on [email protected]. We just ask that you try and let us know within 30 days
Monami Das (Reviewed on Amazon India) –
Thqnks to amazon. lovely product
Asra (Reviewed on Amazon India) –
Good but small in size. Nice product.. but a bit small … only tiffin fits into it .. after that there is no space left for bottle..
Babu (Reviewed on Amazon India) –
Go for it no doubt. Value for money
Sandeep Sharma (Reviewed on Amazon India) –
Amazon Customer (Reviewed on Amazon India) –
Very beautiful. Very beautiful