Lunch Bag – Where’s My Food
Global warming is making it tougher and tougher for Polar Bears to get food. No wonder they’re so confused! Dude, where is their food?!
- Made with sturdy natural canvas
- Thermally insulated to keep the food warm for 4 to 6 hours
- Outside open pocket and bottle holder inside
- Made with love in ethically certified manufacturing facilities
Use code ECO10 to get 10% off on your first purchase!
This lunch bag can store everything, and we mean everything. We call this a lunch bag but it's basically a breakfast, lunch and dinner bag! It's insulated to keep your food warm for longer! It's also leakproof so it's okay if you forget to close the lid on your bottle one day, just wipe the bag down with a cloth. We also made this super easy to wash, cause TBH we're messy eaters. Just chuck it in the washing machine and you're good to go!
8.5” X 11” X 5”
- Outer Material - 100% Canvas Cotton. Strong and sturdy natural canvas material. Insulated to keep food warm
- Lining - Water-resistant Recycled PET bottle material. Recycled PET is absolutely amazing for the environment as we actually take waste plastic out of the environment and give it a cute second life! BPA, Phtalalates, Lead and PVC free.
Machine wash cold, wash with like colors, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, cool iron, do not dry clean.
Perfect for all age groups – kids, toddlers, adults, men and women, Carry on a picnic, to work, to school and even the beach.
We stand by our products! Each of our products has been carefully designed to have the highest levels of quality and sustainability. But if you ever find yourself not completely happy, we will take back the product (no questions asked!). Just drop us an email on [email protected]. We just ask that you try and let us know within 30 days
Megha (Reviewed on Amazon India) –
Go for it ??. Value for money. Must buy for carrying your small stuffs while traveling.
SAHIL J. (Reviewed on Amazon India) –
Great product. Perfect for office use
Pablo Waisberg (Reviewed on Amazon US) –
Excellent Quality, Enough Room,. I have had this for more than a year. We use them for school lunches everyday and they are holding up really well. Enough room for 2 bottles (water and a drink like yogurth), large bento box, and (2) ice packs. Easy to carry. Easy to clean, just dump in the washer. kids love them!
P. Barrett (Reviewed on Amazon US) –
Good buy. As advertised
SadGirl (Reviewed on Amazon US) –
Love this lunch bag! The front pocket is perfect to hold silverware. It fits all of my lunch items and is holding up well. I use it everyday for work and it still looks brand new.