The Everything Handbag – Lush Tropics
Did you know that while rainforests take up 3% of Earth’s area, they house more than half of our planet’s terrestrial species? Unfortunately, we lose more than 80,000 football fields worth of forests every single day. That’s crazy! Clearly, we can do something about this by making more sustainable choices!
- Made with 100% organic cotton fabric
- Inner lining made from water-resistant recycled PET bottles (8 bottles recycled)
- Sturdy Cotton handles for comfortable carrying
- Spacious handbag with zipper closure and handy inner zipper pocket
- Made with love in ethically certified manufacturing facilities
Use code ECO10 to get 10% off on your first purchase!
A good-looking bag that can store absolutely everything! Made from sustainable, vegan materials - organic cotton and recycled PET bottles, these bags are both good-looking and sustainable. Perfect companion for all your adventures. A small pocket on the inside to store your innermost desires.. JK, it's perfect to keep keys, we hate losing those!
17" X 14" X 5"
- Outer Material - 100% Water-resistant Organic Cotton. Organic cotton is a really awesome fabric because it combines the best of cotton, while grown with less water, pesticides, and energy!
- Lining - Water-resistant Recycled PET bottle material. Recycled PET is absolutely amazing for the environment as we actually take waste plastic out of the environment and give it a cute second life! BPA, Phtalalates, Lead and PVC free.
Do not wash, wipe with a damp cloth. Do not iron, air dry.
This designer handbag is great as a fashion travel handbag, sustainable handbag for women, office bag, shoulder tote bag and weekend travel bag!
We stand by our products! Each of our products has been carefully designed to have the highest levels of quality and sustainability. But if you ever find yourself not completely happy, we will take back the product (no questions asked!). Just drop us an email on [email protected]. We just ask that you try and let us know within 30 days
Murari Sharma (Reviewed on Amazon India) –
Price is too high for quality This bag look so when I buy it but after 1st wash Colors become fade little bit and threads coming out from bag. Absolutely disappointed. Price is too high for the quality.