Everyday Sling – Blossom Breeze
Did you know about this beautiful festival called ‘Hanami’? Hanami is a Japanese tradition of flower watching, observed during the start of spring. It’s a fun picnic where everyone comes together to celebrate the cherry blossoms season! Doesn’t that sound so soothing? To spend some time off enjoying these little joys of life while welcoming the season change with your loved ones under the pink sakura tree and garden full of gleaming petals!! We need some ‘Hanami’ in our lives!
- Made with sturdy sustainable cotton
- Inner lining made of 100% water-resistant recycled PET bottles ( 4 Bottles recycled)
- Chic chain handles for comfortable carrying
- Inner zipper pocket and outer zip closure
- Handcrafted with love in ethically certified manufacturing facilities
Use code ECO10 to get 10% off on your first purchase!
This bag is eco fashion at it's finest. Made with 100% sustainable materials, this sling is the perfect bag for a casual day out or just everyday sustainability! While this sling isn't nearly enough to carry all our burdens, it does a nifty job of carrying our unread texts, galleons and some nice mascara!
8.5" X 6.5" X 2.25"
- Outer Material - 100% Water-resistant Canvas Cotton.
- Lining - Water-resistant Recycled PET bottle material. Recycled PET is absolutely amazing for the environment as we actually take waste plastic out of the environment and give it a cute second life! BPA, Phtalalates, Lead and PVC free.
Do not wash, wipe with a damp cloth. Do not iron, air dry.
This women's sling bag is cute and the perfect sustainable fashion statement. Use it for work, travel or a day out.
We stand by our products! Each of our products has been carefully designed to have the highest levels of quality and sustainability. But if you ever find yourself not completely happy, we will take back the product (no questions asked!). Just drop us an email on [email protected]. We just ask that you try and let us know within 30 days
There are no reviews yet.